Sumac - Cotton Wrap
Red and blue checks give a subtle hit of style.
- Weight recommendation: up to 25 kg (55 lb) approx.
- Colour: Small square checks in red and blue.
- Fibre: Pure handwoven cotton.
- GSM: P222 g/m2.
Sizing: (All sizing mentioned are pre-wash)
- Size 3 - 134 inches (3.4 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 4 - 150 inches (3.8 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 5 - 169 inches (4.3 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 6 - 187 inches (4.75 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 7 - 216 inches (5.5 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 8 - 236 inches (6 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 9 - 249 inches (6.3 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 10 - 265 inches (6.7 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 11 - 284 inches (7.2 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 12 - 300 inches (7.6 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 13 - 316 inches (8 metres) long and 29 inches wide
- Size 14 - 335 inches (8.5 metres) long and 29 inches wide
Sumac is a limited edition pure cotton wrap, woven entirely by hand in South India, in government-run co-operative societies that are committed to fair-trade and ethical production. It is a comfortable medium weight any-season carrier whose sturdy twill weave gives it a slight stretch and some bounce as well as a firm grip. This wrap shines in single layer carries but has enough glide to make even multi-pass reinforced carries a breeze to tighten. The workhorse fabric is supremely strong and will easily support bigger children as well as newborns. You only need to wash Sumac once before use (separately in cold water by either hand or machine) and then you can get wrapping!
Soul woven wraps are long, rectangular lengths of fabric that are wrapped around a baby and its caregiver. They promote skin-to-skin contact, help parents (and other close family members) bond with the baby and are perfect from birth to the toddler years. They provide you infinite carry possibilities and offer perfect support for your child as well as you. A gently loved wrap will last you more than one child.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* Please wash and iron your Soul carrier once before use. Wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing. Please note that the wraps are generously sized, as there will be shrinking for the first few washes.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing