Sumac - Handwoven Cotton Ring Sling
Red and blue checks give a subtle hit of style.
- Colour : Small square checks in red and blue.
- Fibre : Pure handwoven cotton
- Weight recommended : up to 15 kg (33 lb)
- GSM : 222 g/m2
- Width : 28 inches wide
- Size 1: 63 inches (160 cm)
- Size 2: 73 inches (185 cm)
- Size 3: 83 inches (211 cm)
- Size 4: 93 inches (236 cm)
Important note: Please allow us up to 48 hours extra for order fulfillment of sizes 1, 2 & 4 since such carriers will only be cut after your order is placed. If we cannot fulfil your order for any reason, Soul will contact you via email and refund your money with no further cost to you. Thank you for your patience and support!
Sumac is a limited edition pure cotton wrap conversion ring sling, woven entirely by hand in South India, in government-run co-operative societies that are committed to fair-trade and ethical production. It is a comfortable medium weight any-season carrier whose satin weave gives it a slight stretch and some bounce as well as a firm grip. The workhorse fabric is supremely strong and will easily support bigger children as well as newborns. You only need to wash Sumac once before use (separately in cold water by either hand or machine) and then you can get wrapping!
Soul ring slings are comfortable, fashionable and affordable baby carriers from India. Their generous length and simple gathered shoulder ensure that one size fits all. In fact, one sling can be used to wear your baby from birth onwards till 15 kg or so! Simple to use, compact enough to fit in your handbag and easy to maintain, Soul slings are made from 100% natural fibres.
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* Please wash and iron your Soul carrier once before use. Wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing. Please note that the wraps are generously sized, as there will be shrinking for the first few washes.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.