Tano: Jacquard Cotton Ring Sling
- Colour: Blue and turquoise
- Fibre : 100% cotton in jacquard weave
- Weight recommended: up to 15 kg (33 lb)
- GSM: 290 g/m2
- Width: 28 inches wide
- Size 1: 63 inches (160 cm)
- Size 2: 73 inches (185 cm)
- Size 3: 83 inches (211 cm)
- Size 4: 93 inches (236 cm)
Important note: Please allow us up to 48 hours extra for order fulfillment of sizes 1, 2 & 4 since such carriers will only be cut after your order is placed. If we cannot fulfil your order for any reason, Soul will contact you via email and refund your money with no further cost to you. Thank you for your patience and support!
Soul ring slings are comfortable, fashionable and affordable baby carriers from India. Their generous length and gathered shoulder ensure that one size fits all. In fact, one sling can be used to wear your baby from birth onwards till 15 kg or so! Simple to use, compact enough to fit in your handbag and easy to maintain, Soul slings are designed, developed and professionally made in India from 100% natural fibres.
Soul jacquards are woven in an ethical and environment-friendly mill from Southern India, which uses only wind and solar energy to run their entire factory. They are a completely green manufacturing unit and after using the energy they need they have surplus to send back into the grid. Only the best quality baby-safe dyes are used and no child labour is involved at any stage. Our jacquards are finished and converted into carriers and accessories in-house at Soul factory based in Bangalore, India.
* Your Soul jacquard ring sling comes prewashed. You could wash it once if you wish. Wash it separately for the first few washes as the colour might bleed a little.
* Sizes are approximations and may vary very slightly from measurements given.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.